A landing page is a marketing campaign tool. It’s a standalone web page where a visitor lands after clicking on a specific link.
Unlike blog posts, where you typically encourage readers to learn and explore, landing pages have single goal and that’s conversion.
If you are a web developer or aspire to become one, you can build your landing pages manually.
But it’s wiser, cheaper and faster to use a quality page-building service.
In this article, I will show you some of the best landing page builders that will help you get your leads from the top of the funnel to the conversion.
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links in this post are affiliate links for products I use and love. This means if you click on such a link and take action (like subscribe, or make a purchase), I may receive some coffee money at no extra cost to you. This helps me create more content free of charge for you. And, as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Thanks for your support!
What is the Best Landing Page Builder to Increase Your Conversion Rate in 2022?
- Lauch Plan for $90/mo: Up to 500 conversions, 20 000 visitors and 1 domain.
- Optimize Plan for $135/mo: Includes everything from Lauch Plan plus 1 000 conversions, 30 000 visitors, 5 domains and 30% more conversions with Smart Traffic.
- Accelerate Plan for $225/mo: Includes everything from Optimize Plan plus 2 500 conversions, 50 000 visitors and 10 domains.
Pros of Unbounce
- Smart Builder with style guide, design assistant, copy insights and conversion goals
- Smart Traffic with conversion mapping and visitor attributes
- Smart Copy with 30+ templates, text expander and 6 different languages for copy
- Popups and sticky bars with dynamic text replacement and action triggers
- Integrations with Zapier and webhooks
Swipe Pages Pricing
- Startup Plan for $39/mo: Smart Pages, AMP, unlimited conversions and landing pages, 1 custom domain, 20 000 monthly unique visitors, templates optimized for conversion.
- Marketer Plan for $89/mo: Includes everything from Startup Plan plus 5 custom domains, 50 000 monthly unique visitors, 5 client subaccounts, 5 team members.
- Agency Plan for $199/mo: Includes everything from Marketer Plan plus unlimited custom domains, 500 000 monthly unique visitors, unlimited client subaccounts, team members and global blocks that allow you to update sections across hundreds of landing pages with a single click.
Pros of Swipe Pages
- 14-day trial with full access to all the features
- AMP landing pages and custom components
- Advanced code and image compression
- High-performance cloud serves and CDN
- 40% off on annual plans
- Free Plan for $0/mo: Up to 500 contacts, unlimited newsletters, 1 landing page, website builder for 1 website, custom domain, signup forms
- Basic Plan for $13/mo: Includes everything from Free Plan plus 1 000 contacts, autoresponders, unlimited landing pages, website builder for unlimited websites, basic segmentation (based on contact details), email scheduling
- Plus Plan for $45/mo: Includes everything from Basic Plan plus marketing automation, webinars, 3 team members, contact scoring and tagging, advanced segmentation, 5 sales funnels
- Professional Plan for $89/mo: Includes everything from Plus Plan plus unlimited automations, paid webinars, 5 team members, ecommerce features, unlimited sales funnels
Pros of GetResponse
- Up to 100 000 contacts with paid plans
- 30% off on 2-year plans
- Forever free plan with custom domain and unlimited newsletters
- Email marketing, website builder and autoresponders
- Building Plan for $299/mo: No conversion limits, customer success manager, design reviews, server-side A/B testing, real-time visual collaboration, reusable instablocks, AMP pages, conversion analytics.
- Converting Plan for custom pricing: Includes everything customized for your needs plus Salesforce integration, editable global blocks, multi-step forms, SSO, bulk leads download.
Pros of Instapage
- 14-day trial with all features
- Fully managed service with proprietary data and conversion expertise
- Large integration ecosystem
- Free Plan for $0/mo: Your own domain, 15 pages, SSL security, unlimited bandwidth, password-protected pages, Google Analytics, 24/7 support.
- Pro Website Plan for $10/mo: Includes everything from Free Plan plus free domain, unlimited pages, advanced elements, SEO tools, designer tools and blogging tools, multilingual pages, custom fonts, 20+ integrations, 15 products.
- Pro Shop Plan for $21/mo: Includes everything from Pro Website Plan plus 1000 products, abandoned cart saver and 1GB of digital goods per file.
- Unlimited Plan for $69/mo: Includes everything from Pro Shop Plan plus unlimited products and 10GB of digital goods per file.
Pros of Ucraft
- Free plan with custom domain
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Free SSL Security
- 15% off on annual plan
- Standard Plan for $49/mo: 1 site, landing pages, pop-ups, alert bars, unlimited traffic & leads, free hosting, mobile-responsive site templates, lead notifications, tech support via email, 40+ standard integrations
- Pro Plan for $99/mo: Includes everything from Standard Plan plus 3 sites, priority tech support via phone, chat and email, online sales & payments, unlimited A/B split testing
Pros of Leadpages
- 14-day trial for each plan
- Site builder with code-free customizations
- Unlimited landing pages, leads, traffic, pop-ups and alerts
- Real-time analytics
Click Funnels Pricing
- Click Funnels Plan for $97/mo: 20 funnels, 100 pages, 1 sub user, 3 payment gateways, 3 domains, chat support.
- Click Funnels Platinum Plan for $297/mo: Includes everything from Click Funnels Plan plus unlimited funnels & pages, 3 sub users, 9 payment gateways, 9 domains, unlimited follow-up funnels and priority support.
Pros of Click Funnels
- Simple drag & drop webpage editor
- Smart shopping cart with 1 click upsells
- Email and Facebook marketing automation
- Simple dashboard
Now that you know what are the best landing page builders, you can start building your funnels and increase conversion rates.
It’s definitely a good idea to test each of the services I mentioned in this article so you know which one fits your needs.
Luckily, most of them offer a trial period and some will give you even a free plan so you can really evaluate them before spending your money.